For well over a decade, GTR Africa has provided the annual highlight to domestic industry key-players, with extensive opportunities for networking and business development, the event will provide a comprehensive agenda covering all aspects of trade, commodity, export and infrastructure finance, whether it be funding options available to African corporates, key regional hotspots and opportunities for projects or the current risk environment and the various mitigation products and solutions being utilised.
Last year, 30 percent of attendees were corporates & traders and 21 percent were bankers & financiers representing over 160 different companies from Africa (72 percent), Americas (1 percent), Europe (19 percent), Mena (5 percent) and Asia (3 percent) were represented. 83 percent of all attendees held a senior to a c-level position. Companies that attended last year included Bunge, Engen, John Deere, Louis Dreyfus, Nampak, Olam, PetroSA and Vital, among many others. View the full list of companies that attended last year’s event here.
- Event name: GTR Africa 2019
- Date: March 14-15, 2019
o Days 1 & 2: GTR MENA Conference/Exhibition
o Days 3 & 4: GTR Training (sold as package or separate pass)
o Registration opens at 8:00am
o First speaker begins at 9.10am
- Venue: Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC 2), Cape Town, South Africa o Directions: Corner of Heerengracht & Rua Bartholomeu Dias, Foreshore, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
- GTR Africa 2019 is set to welcome over 300 #trade, #commodity, #export & #infrastructure#finance industry experts in Cape Town, #SouthAfrica on March 14-15! #Exporters, #importers, #manufactures, #distributors, #traders & #producers of physical goods can redeem a complimentary corporate rate pass for any new registration. Limited time only! Contact Elisabeth Spry at email@example.com for more information. https://goo.gl/D2UNbh
- Join us at the most established and comprehensive #trade #finance market gathering for the #Africa region, GTR Africa returns to #CapeTown on March 14-15. https://goo.gl/D2UNb We are delighted to announce our support with the GTR Africa 2019 event in #SouthAfrica on
- March 14-15! Contact us for special offers. We look forward to seeing you there!
- It’s not long now until GTR Africa 2019, Global Trade Review’s annual event in #CapeTown, where we’ll join leading industry experts discuss future of #African #trade. Save the date – GTR Africa 2019 will provide extensive opportunities for networking and business development. https://goo.gl/D2UNbh
- Coming up: GTR Africa2019, Pan-Africa’s leading #trade, #commodity and #export #finance https://goo.gl/D2UNbh
- Providing a comprehensive overview of the Africa’s economic health, focusing on key export and #import trends as well as the impact of recent #geopolitical developments, GTR MENA 2019 returns to Dubai on February 18-19, 2019. Save the date – Don’t miss your chance to hear from over 50+ speakers and meet with over 700 #trade & #export #finance delegates.
- Provide a comprehensive agenda covering all aspects of #trade, #commodity, #export and #infrastructure #finance, whether it be #funding options available to #African #corporates, key regional #hotspots and opportunities for #projects or the current #risk environment and the various #mitigation products and solutions being utilised. GTR Africa 2019, Global Trade Review’s annual event in #CapeTown, #SouthAfrica on March 14-15 will go above and beyond to deliver extensive opportunities for networking and business development. Book your place today. https://goo.gl/D2UNbh
- Described as “An important annual gathering of key players in Africa” and “The conferenceabsolutely essential for business leaders around the globe.” GTR Africa 2019 is set to return to #CapeTown on March 14-15. Don’t miss your chance to meet over 300 industry representatives from over 170 companies wanting to meet and discuss the trade and finance priorities for the #Africa region. #GTRAFRICA https://goo.gl/D2UNbh
- With over 50 percent of attendees representing leading #African #corporates, #traders, #bankersand #financiers at last year’s event, don’t miss your chance to book your pass to #Pan-Africa’s leading conference and exhibition. Book your place to GTR Africa 2019 now. https://goo.gl/D2UNbh
- With over 83 percent of last year’s attendees holding a senior to c-level job title, don’t miss your chance to rub elbows with leading #trade, #commodity, #export and #infrastructure #finance experts and representatives excited to discuss trade priorities for the #Africa region. Book now to secure our place at GTR Africa 2019, Global Trade Review’s annual conference and exhibition in Cape Town, South Africa. #GTRAfrica https://goo.gl/D2UNbh
- Global Trade Review’s annual event in #SouthAfrica, GTR Africa 2019, returns March 14-15. The event enjoys close ties to the region’s top #corporates, #ECAs, #bankers, service providers and #trade #finance experts. Join the list of over 170 companies set to attend. More info for Global Trade Review’s GTR Africa 2019 here – https://goo.gl/D2UNbh